Friday, March 6, 2009

Cheating!


I have been so horrible with this blog. I'm averaging about one post a month and thats pretty sad. Hopefully after I have my baby I will have a little more to blog about. Speaking of baby, this is a whole new adventure for me. Its kinda crazy to thing some little guy is growing inside you.....until you feel them kick so hard it takes your breath away. Pregnancy is going good (minus the heartburn) but how can you complain? I have another ultra sound next week and I will post more pictures. In the meanwhile, Sam told me he was flying kites with the kids out in a field by our house the other day. I was so proud of him until I drove by and saw that he was CHEATING. He had the kids all piled in the Rhino and was driving fast so the kite would fly. What did we do before we had toys?

3 comments:

Taylors said...

Sorry to hear about the heartburn. I had it bad and the only thing I found work was Maloxx (sp?) I would get the tablets like the tums and I took them every day all day long with the last two pregnancies. Good luck :)
I love the kite post, yes totally cheating :) I remember running forever behing Sarah to get the kites up!

Stacy and Jared said...

hey I just found you through laceys blog hope you dont mind me adding you!!

Lacey said...

That's funny! You've got to give it to him, that's very creative. I had horrible heartburn too. At costco they have "acid reducer". It worked wonders!