Friday, June 19, 2009

Nursery






















We had only one week to get the nursery put together cause our lttle man came early. we still have some work to do on the walls and I still don't have a chair but its coming together. I was super excited about the furniture. I bought it online and it's risky, you don't know what color it really is until it gets here. It's hard to pick a theme but as for anyone that knows me I love classics so we got some old cars and airplanes.
My favorite part: the picture shown above. There is a man in our community that is from New York and his dad built some of the equipment for Amelia Earharts plane and got a picture of her in it in 1929. There is eleven copies of this picture and I just so happened to have one of them. It's a special piece because the Smithsonian offered him ten thousand dollars for it. We consider ourselves pretty lucky.

No comments: